Saturday April 7, 2018
Sioux Falls, SD
Downtown | Hilton Garden Inn | 201 East 8th Street
Join us for The Blue Ball: A Benefit for Better Blood Sugars!
The event, hosted by Let Me Be 83, is a movement from the Rivere Foundation to provide an alternative nutrition and insulin dosing method to aid in the management of Type 1 Diabetes. We fundamentally believe that people with Type 1 Diabetes deserve normal, non-diabetic blood sugars. By using food as medicine, we strive to prevent complications due to Type 1 Diabetes. It is our passion to spread the word that there IS another way to manage diabetes.
The Blue Ball is a benefit to raise funds for:
– Education and counseling for newly diagnosed patients and their families.
– Advocacy for access to affordable insulin.
– Research to aid in finding a biological cure for Type 1 Diabetes.
The night will include:
– social hour + specialty drinks by GoodSpirits Fine Wine & Liquor
– heavy hors d’oeuvres
– a “Not-So-Sweet” dessert bar
– exclusive seating in The Blue Light Lounge
– music by Jason Yoshino of Energy Event Group
– live music by a local youth rock band
– and so much more!
Ticketing details will be posted soon. Stay tuned for more information! To reserve your table or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Bethany McKenzie at email@example.com.